Saint Louis, MO · +1 (470) 848-3001 · firstname.lastname@example.org
bsrikanth.com · github.com/srikanthbandaru/
I care deeply about the people I work with. I bring empathy and strong communication to teams, and strive to learn and teach as much as I can.
Technology Specialist, Cognizant Technology Solutions, St Louis, MO, (Apr 2017—Present)
- Led rapid development of an internal application for our clients from concept to working software and customer trails.
- Oversaw organizational change of our front-end stack (to React.js + Redux). This required understanding and managing the needs of the company, developers and clients, and planning, communicating and architecting the change.
- Responsible for all aspects of front-end architecture and development, including business focused trade-offs around technology, features, quality and test strategy.
- Designed and built Reactjs Input Validator (an input field validation library) to help developers write clean code for better field validations in our client applications.
- Hired and mentored interns and junior developers.
Programmer Analyst, InfoDrive Systems LLC, St Louis, MO, (Mar 2016—Apr 2017)
- Led a team of 11 in architecture, development, test strategy and maintenance of a public facing, mobile first, cross-device compatible web application built for our corporate clients.
- Delighted clients on a range of real-time web application projects. Rapid development of new products, adding real-time features to existing products, code and architecture review of existing codebases.
- Owned technical relationship with clients to understand their needs and prioritized work, and provided well documented clean code to their internal teams.
- Wrote batch scripts to automate tasks that saved more than 2000 working hours for our team.
- Gave ReactJS training to other dev teams in our organization.
Technology Intern, Open Future Institute, New York, NY, (Jun 2015—Aug 2015)
- Designed and developed prototypes into fully functional websites from scratch.
- Worked with managers in agile environment & trained employees on how to use WordPress
- Translated specifications and requirements into the code to complete more complex program changes.
- Recognized code, process, and standard inefficiencies and made suggestions for improvement.
Technology Specialist, Pace University, eLab, New York, NY, (Sep 2014—Dec 2016)
- Created and administered Entrepreneurship Lab’s Moodle-based Competition Management System
- Provided graphical support for Entrepreneurship Lab's (eLab) websites and social media pages by designing digital graphics.
- Created a database schema for an extensive data set for an internal web project.
Freelance Web Developer, Color Layers, Hyderabad, India, (Aug 2011—Jul 2014)
- Helped clients in bringing their ideas to life through design-oriented solutions.
- Worked as a web strategy consultant specialized in front-end development.
- Redesigned client’s websites using best SEO practices to optimize them for search engine rankings.
- Created complex search pages interacting with SQL Server and integrated maps and videos in forms and panels in Joomla layouts.
- I am also involved in pitching, customer development, marketing, sales, and support.
Pace University, New York NY, (2015)
Master of Science in Computer Science - GPA: 3.6/4.0